GloriousTime Inc.(herein referred to as "GloriousTime") collects and stores personal information, including the full name, company name (if applicable), billing address, email address, and source IP address for all customers. Inquiries regarding the collection and use of personal information may be made via email to .
- Security and Data Integrity
- Third Party Disclosure
GloriousTime transfers personal information to third parties under the following normal business procedures:
- GloriousTime discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes. GloriousTime does not disclose customer information to other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
- GloriousTime discloses the billing address, network IP address, and a partial credit card number (for issuing bank identification purposes) of customers to a third party as part of the sign-up process for fraud detection purposes.
Customers have access to account-specific personal information stored about them via GloriousTime's web-based interface for account management. Customers may update their information at any time. Customers who cancel their account may request that their personal information be deleted from GloriousTime's databases, with the exception of:
- network access logs, which may be stored for any duration of time at GloriousTime's discretion,
- cases where financially fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity is deemed to have occurred (as determined by GloriousTime management or law enforcement officials), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of ongoing investigation and prevention of fraud recurrence.
We collect anonymous usage information on visitors to our site through use of Google Analytics . This service may employ third party tracking cookies to gather anonymous browser, operating system, geographic, and web site navigation information. Use of our GloriousTime Manager interface requires the acceptance of cookies for login session management purposes.
Please direct compliance inquiries to .